Innovation for Hybrid Workstyle Printing Needs Introduced
Weston, March 29, 2023 – With the advent of the hybrid work era, the workforce expects companies to have optimal solutions, tools, and agile processes to be able to be productive anywhere. In this context, printing devices play a key role in the digital workplace. Ricoh Latin America introduces the new Ricoh M 400FW multifunction printer that provides the perfect combination of connectivity, security, functionality, cost-effectiveness and scalability for the hybrid workforce.
Whether employees are working remotely or in the office, it is easy to use and allows teams to print anytime, anywhere.
This compact device is designed to handle everyday tasks at an affordable price by offering:
- Faster printing speed for high agility (up to 40 pages per minute in A4), letting out the first sheet in 6 seconds.
- Great user experience for ease of installation.
- Full front operation with customizable 4.3-inch operating panel.
- Fast single-pass scanning of up to 96 images per minute in letter size.
- Adaptable to different spaces due to its size of 339mm high x 411mm wide x 366mm deep.
RICOH's new M 400FW multifunction offers high connectivity with robust security:
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB and mobile technologies such as Google Cloud Print, Mopria® and AirPrint.
- Security architecture over various malicious attacks keeping documents and information secure.
- Locked print function available to keep output secure using PIN code.
A reliable and environmentally friendly quality device:
- High yield lasting up to 20,000 pages (ISO19752) with minimal downtime.
- Low annual energy consumption with "Save Mode" helping to reduce environmental impact.
- Robust steel frame maintains long life usage and lifetime imaging components are available to minimize maintenance.
Estefanía Guillén Pascacio, Product Marketing Manager, Workplace Office Printing at Ricoh Latin America explains: "At Ricoh we want to empower digital and hybrid workforces, and for their productivity to never depend on where they are. This new black and white multifunction device offers all the advantages, from traditional corporate office requirements such as reliability and security; to the factors needed to work from home, such as high connectivity, mobility, and ease of use”.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ricoh-americalatina.com/en/
** These devices will be available in the Latin America region in April 2023.