DICOM files can be exchanged between two entities that are capable of receiving images and patient data on the DICOM format.
Within the digital imaging market, radiology departments have particular challenges related to handling diagnostic digital images, some of them being:
MPC2004EX / 2504EX, MP C3004EX / MP C3504EX, SPC840DN / 842DN
• Easy integration: Provides easy integration to any DICOM network: digital modalities. (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Digital X-Rays, Nuclear Medicine).
• Simultaneous mode: The RICOH Printer can connect to, and print images from, a single modality and up to an unlimited number of modalities, simultaneously.
• Costs reduction: Up to an 80% of cost reduction by printing with RICOH DICOM Solution.
• Meet quality standards: RICOH DICOM offers high quality image prints.
• Easy storage: Easy storage, exhibition and transportation.
• Environmentally friendly: the solution helps minimize the environmental impact of an organization's daily operation.