Gartner® positions Ricoh in the Magic Quadrant™ 2023 as a services company for digital workspaces
Weston, March 24, 2023 – Ricoh Company, Ltd. today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in its Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services Worldwide, 2023 (ODWS) report. Ricoh is one of 17 companies positioned in this Magic Quadrant.
Gartner mentions that "the main objective of ODWS is to provide integrated digital workplace (DW) services to employees in order to increase their engagement, productivity and digital skills, supporting digital business strategies in organizations". It's about adapting the work environment to an engaging and intuitive space to drive the workforce's digital capabilities - the ambition and ability to apply technology to enhance business opportunities.
Gartner evaluated manufacturers on the criteria of holistic vision and the ability to execute in ODWS spaces. This evaluation covered the following areas:
- Remote end-user support (formerly support desk).
- End-user device support (formerly services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, IoT ODWS, peripheral vending, smart lockers, kiosks, and augmented reality (AR)-based support.
- PC provisioning for physical and virtual devices (PCaaS, DaaS and VDI).
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs).
- Use of automatic recovery analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based automation.
- Services to transform user experience and improve business results.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.