Ricoh Maintenance Services
Take care of your investment
Get the most from your Ricoh products
with our Maintenance Services, which include best practices, trained and certified technicians, and fast response times.
Protect your investments and maximize uptime
The better you maintain your devices, the better they'll perform and the longer they'll last. One of the best ways to protect your investment in Ricoh products is with our technicians.
After you submit a service request, you can expect a call back.
And, logistics for submitting service requests and meter reads and handling other tasks are easy with options like RICOH @Remote monitoring and MyRicoh online support.
Save time by scheduling and tracking service requests online with a Ricoh E-Services account, which takes only seconds to set up.
Count on our experienced, certified team
Support can be complicated because every company operates differently and no device is an island. But speed and accuracy are vital. We get it. Here's why you want our technicians on the job:
- Rigorous training and certification on devices, security and networks. All technicians hold for a variety of certifications, including A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications, depending on their job title and skill set. Some also hold additional certifications like CASP and MCSE/CCNA. And we comply with industry standards like CompTIA.
- Best practices. From service request to problem resolution, we follow clearly defined processes. You get consistent service delivery ― with no surprises.
- Escalation process. We're all in when it comes to solving tough issues. Our field technicians are backed up by our product developers, who can reach out to our experts in Japan if needed. For Ricoh Production Print, our escalation process includes top management in the U.S. and is backed by our product experts, most of whom are also located in the U.S.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service. Our Services Team Annual Recognition (STAR) program awards top-performing techs based on metrics such as response time and ability to solve customer issues.
- Vast knowledge base. Our technicians share information and insights so they can get you up and running as quickly as possible.