1. Result: Overall increase in the probability of success of the procedure.
2. Precision: Greater precision in the evaluation of the case.
3. Responsibility: Risk reduction.
4. Planning: Better planning of surgeries, trials of new techniques and solutions.
5. Cost reduction: Lower the general cost in the operating room, personnel and time.
6. Commitment: Improves the understanding of the patient regarding his pathology and procedure.
7. Training of professionals: Medical training free of cadavers and based on real clinical cases.